Can:Do Hearing carries a large range of Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) to assist with varying degrees of hearing loss.
Our range is regularly updated, so please come in to discuss your particular needs – we’re confident we can find the right solution for you:
- Telephones – corded, cordless and mobile phones all made with the Hard of Hearing in mind by an Australian manufacturer
- Doorbell – with a loud and portable receiver and a range of available sounds
- Visual signal alert device – causes an existing lamp in your house to flash when the phone rings
- Cordless TV listening device - listen to the television wirelessly at your preferred volume level without disturbing others
- Shake-a-wake Alarm Clock - a compact, battery powered guaranteed to wake up even the soundest sleeper